Thursday, July 1, 2010

I miss this Avril.



I miss this so much, and I miss Evan Taubenfeld too.

I like her when she started on 2002.
All of that stuffs- The style, the music,
the beat.etc. One of my faves was Complicated,
and Things I'll never say. And then came
Under My Skin-her second album. It was totally
awesome too...esp.My Happy Ending and Don't Tell Me..
But When The Best Damn Thing was released,
I was like "OMG, Is that Avril?!" "Holy Shit!
Why is She so Fugly".. and she sings this
"hey hey, you you!" blah blah..

I'll fucking kill your girlfriend.
anyway, anyway, I think you've got a new one!.

YUck! it's just yuck, i don't like that.
She looks like a slut. She have changed her fashion,
She have changed alot.Sad. I don't like her anymore.
Well,Maybe if she gets back to her old self.

*Sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Soothes My Soul